TV.PHARM gives you the opportunity to work in a professional, friendly environment, with many opportunities for promotion with attractive salary and bonus regime. We are looking for candidates who are dynamic, enthusiastic at work, eager to learn and stick with TV.PHARM for the goal of "Care for the community's health".
TV.PHARM is currently recruiting for the following positions:
1. Drug Registration Officer
Qualification: Graduated from University of Pharmacy or above
+ Age: 25-40
+ Can read specialized English
+ Experience in analysis, testing and design. Proficient in office.
+ Working office hours Job:
2. Product Research Staff
+ Experience in pharmaceutical research and production. Proficient in office
+ Working office hours
3. Warehouse Staff
Quantity: 01 Male
Qualification: Graduated from High School in Pharmacy
+ Age: 22-35
+ Have good health, have the ability to work independently and in groups
4. Production Workers
+ Work in shifts, 3rd shift and overtime according to production requirements
5. Industrial Hygiene
Qualification: Graduated 12/12
+ Have good health, be agile, thorough, honest
Benefits and income
· Get training when you get the job
· Specific exchange income during the interview.
· After the probationary period, they will sign a long-term contract, and enjoy full benefits: social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, accident insurance, toxic ... in accordance with the labor law.
· Factory: 27 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hamlet 2, Ward 9, Tra Vinh City, Tra Vinh Province
Where to receive documents
· HR Department - TV.Pharm Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
· Address: 27 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hamlet 2, Ward 9, Tra Vinh City, Tra Vinh Province
Phone: 0294 3855372
PHÒNG MARKETING TV.PHARM THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN DỤNG ĐỢT THÁNG 6/2023
TV.PHARM mang đến cho các bạn cơ hội làm việc trong môi trường chuyên nghiệp, thân thiện, có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến cùng chế độ lương, thưởng hấp dẫn. Chúng tôi đang tìm kiếm những ứng viên năng động, nhiệt huyết trong công việc, mong muốn học hỏi, gắn bó cùng TV.PHARM vì mục tiêu “Chăm sóc sức khỏ...